Reimbursement Management Consultants, Inc.
RMC is looking for great medical coders of the following categories:
- Outpatient Clinic
- Emergency Department
- Ambulatory Procedures Visit
- Inpatient Professional Services
- Have a minimum of two years of experience with common office software to include, but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and electronic mail systems
- Proficient with computer hardware and software (AHLTA, CCE, CHCS, MHS Genesis, and Essentris) to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Minimum of 3 years of recent outpatient coding experience with 2 years current production coding in multiple specialties in the outpatient setting (physician’s practice/office or ambulatory surgery centers) including assignment of evaluation and management (E/M) leveling for professional services, CPT, HCPCS codes, modifiers and units of service.
- Two years of outpatient/ambulatory surgery experience may be qualifying if received in a military medical treatment facility.
- Experience with MHS DoD coding is preferred.
- Required credentials will be either by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) as a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA); or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT); or Certified Coding Specialist (CCS); or Certified Coding Specialist-Physician Based (CCS-P); or certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) as a Certified Professional Coder (CPC) or Certified Outpatient Coder (COC).
- Shall have extensive knowledge of outpatient coding, coding guidelines, official coding resources and disease processes to code at a level of no less than 97% accuracy in order to meet MEDCOM data quality standards for professional services, ICD-10-CM and CPT (includes E/M) codes for multiple specialties.
Does not fit the requirements if:
- Coding experience in the role of billing services will not be considered qualifying experience.
- Coding experience limited to ancillary services (i.e. Radiology or Lab) or other specialties that did not provide experience in E/M leveling is not considered as acceptable experience.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Contact Person: Angie Kurasz
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Online: http://www.rmcinc.org/opportunities.html